What are your Goals for the New Year?
Are you ready for the New Year?
Most aren’t I hope you are ready, but if not I wanted to share some of the best strategies I have come across, with you and share some suggestions for new years resolutions as well. If you are, as we are, serious about getting better results than you did last year, no matter what business you’re in, I have included some of the best strategies I have ever come across.
Tips for Setting Goals for the New Year
WHY you didn’t hit your goal last year.
People have patterns, as I am sure you will agree. We all do the same thing over and over again. scratching our heads when we get the same results. I bet last year you were totally fired up to build your business, whatever and by February you were already way off the mark? Maybe you did the same the previous years? Why does this keep happening, you ask yourself?
There are many reasons this could be happening
- You don’t have a mentor or accountability partner OR you simply didn’t “hang around the fire” enough. What I mean by hanging around the fire is being around people that lift you up by attending events, and investing time and money in your education. Don’t skip this step, very, very important if you ever want to get different results.
- Why do you want what you this? Why is setting your goals for the new year so important? You need to dig deeper than you have before. You need to be able to tap into the actual reason you want to hit those new goals. Why is it? Is it that you want to feel more significant? Or is it you want to prove someone wrong?
- What happens if you DON’T hit your goals? The simple reason most people quit is they forget two key things. Firstly forgetting why they started, secondly what the cost of not succeeding is. If you don’t reach your goals this year, what happens? To put it another way, if there is no pain, there’s more than a good chance you won’t have the stomach to get past the tough days, and there are always tough days when your in any business
- You need to get specific when setting goals for the New Year. Then you are finally ready to start working on the actual goals for the new year. However, you have to take on a trip through your mind first. Instead of saying “I want to start generating more leads”, be specific. Instead of saying “I want to grow my team”, say “I want to grow my team by XXX”. You need to be prepared to work until” and not fall in the depression vortex if you don’t hit your goal exactly.
- Identify your habits you will need to change. The fact is people simply look to their results and then they complain about the size of their team, their lack of money in their bank account etc. You cannot change your results, however, you can only change the habits that created those results you didn’t want from last year. What habits do you want to change this year? Will you spend more time and money in your education? What about you eat better and exercise more? Will you get around to connecting to better mentors? What will your daily routine be?
- You’re why is not enough. When setting goals for the New Year, who is more important than why. Who do you want to become? Who is the person you really want to become and why is that so important to you? What will people describe you as the new year? Visualise your hands outstretched in front of you, handing out big cheques to your charity, standing on stage and sharing your story! You need to visualise yourself accomplishing the life you want before it has a chance of happening. Is that your vision? What is your vision? What will your vision be in this New Year?
If you liked Awesome Strategies To Make Goals For The New Year. please do feel free to share with your teammates. Also If you have found “Awesome Strategies To Make Goals For The New Year” of interested to yourself as well, please comment below, I appreciate you doing so, and I do read them personally. Thanks for reading this