Today will have a look at how to use Twitter for business marketing
While looking at the benefits of Twitter for business we will also look at how to get Free Traffic!!
Firstly it is imperative to remember the twitter etiquette.
- Always provide value to your followers.
- Do not pitch your opportunity all the time.
- Respect others in the community.
So let’s cover some basic twitter for business tips, and how to get leads for your MLM business?
There are 4 basic things to cover, each of which are needed to build your business, and get leads.
- Firstly build a following – You need people to listen to you, obviously
- Start tweeting valuable content, like blog posts, or quotes. These must be targeted to your ideal audience. They will follow you only if you provide content that will interest them. As a minimum, do this 90% of the time.
- You need to engage your audience by asking questions.
- Finally, build relationships using direct messages and replies.
Let’s look at them in detail
The first step is to start following people in your target niche, and most times they will start to follow you. One of the best ways to find people in your niche is to use a free website called Twellow,
If you are starting out using Twitter for business, it is always best to follow people manually, even though there are many automatic programs available. This will help you to understand the system and not make a major mistake that might upset twitter until you build a considerable following. Twitter has limits, and rules. If you get them wrong, it can close your account.
What to tweet?
Make sure to provide value.
If you are wondering where to find valuable content you can use blog posts, quotes or anything appropriate for your Niche. Also remember to share some of your personal experiences, let people know that you are a real person.
You can tweet links that serves you 5-10% of the time.
This will open up conversations with others. One way is you can ask a question at the end of a tweet. Or you can tweet a question like “what have you accomplished this week?” , “what are your goals for this week?”
The best way to build relationships is by using the direct messages. Its best again to ask questions, to engage with them. Never ever pitch them your business. Let them open up with their concerns, worries etc. so that you can find out whether you will be able to help them.
Ask questions that will prompt them to ask about your product or MLM business opportunity. For example; “what is your goal in using Twitter?”
Once you start the conversation, you can direct them to your blog, or any other place for them to connect with you more. It is best not to send them to a lead capture page or a replicated corporate website.
When you build a quality relationship with someone, you are accessing their network as well. So it is not just one person, because when you come across as a leader in your niche they will be more than happy to recommend you to their followers.
Finally, don’t forget, network marketing is a relationship business. You can use Twitter effectively to build relationships then use your blog or Facebook messaging to convert them to qualified leads, prospects, customers and business partners.
Twitter For Business Limits
When you read through these limits for Twitter for business, you would assume they are way above what could be done in a day, however, automated programs can, and do feed out that many in a day. That’s why I say do it manually until you really understand Twitter
The current technical limits for accounts are:
- Direct messages (daily): The limit is 1,000 messages sent per day.
- Tweets: 2,400 per day. The daily update limit is further broken down into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals. Retweets are counted as Tweets.
- Changes to account email: Four per hour.
- Following (daily): The technical follow limit is 1,000 per day. Please note that this is a technical account limit only, and there are additional rules prohibiting aggressive following behaviour. Details about following limits and prohibited behaviour are on the Follow Limits and Best Practices page.
- Following (account-based): Once an account is following 5,000 other users, additional follow attempts are limited by account-specific ratios. The Follow Limits andBest Practices page has more information.
If you liked “Twitter For Business, The Route To Awesome Success”. please do feel free to share with your teammates. Also If you have found “Twitter For Business, The Route To Awesome Success” of interested to yourself as well, please comment below, I appreciate you doing so, and I do read them personally. Thanks for reading this